Gates Long Life V-Belts
Run With GATES For Long Life V-BELTS
Gates new, patented EPDM construction for molded notch V-belts is a high-performance synthetic rubber compound known for ozone, heat and weather resistance.
Gates V-belts made with this exclusive EPDM construction offer greater efficiency, saving you money and maintenance headaches.
Longer life at extreme temperatures:
• EPDM belts resist hardening to avoid cracking.
• They offer 70% broader temperature range (-60°F to +230°F) compared to other belts.
• They meet RMA standards for oil and heat resistance as well as static conductivity.
• Bandless, molded notch construction saves up to 3% on energy costs.
• Specially engineered molded notch shape reduces bending.
• Belts show improved flexibility for increased performance on small pulley diameters.
• Precision machined belt side walls reduce vibration for extended component life.
• Flex-bonded cords stay stable and resist stretch better than ever.
• EPDM belts tolerate misalignment better than the competition.
Learn more about Gates V-belt drives in the free Features and Benefits Guide or tackle tough failure issues by reviewing Gates V-Belt Failure Analysis Guide. Analyzing V-belt failures doesn’t take a lot of complicated tools. The knowledge you will gain from this paper about what goes on in a V-belt drive system is enough to reap the benefits.
Contact your nearest BDI location to order Gates products.