Airmaster Fan Stainless Steel Food Service Washdown Fan
Airmaster Fan Company traces its roots to the Diehl Fan Company, who patented the first practical electrical fan in 1886.
Airmaster's only focus is fans. The factory is complete with engineering staff, certified laboratory for design and development, metal fabricating machinery, and tool and die. Located in Jackson, Michigan, the company maintains stocking warehouses across the U.S., offering the largest line of air moving equipment in North America.
The Airmaster Stainless Steel Food Service Washdown Fan features:
- Constructed with Electro-polished 304 Stainless Steel approved by the USDA and the NSF for "Food Zones"
- Motor Washdown Specification is IEC-IP55
- Non-Oscillating, 115/230V, 1/4 HP, 1 Phase, TEAO, Ball Bearing, BISSC Certified Motor
- 10 Year Warranty
- Designed to withstand moist/wet environments, high pressure cleaning with concentrated caustic solutions without affecting performance or function
- Available in non-adjustable pedestal or wall mount
- UL/CUL Listed
Available in 20", 24" and 30" sizes. Please contact your nearest BDI location for more information about Airmaster Fans.