Baldor•Dodge Motorized Torque-Arm II
Timken EMA Series Cylindrical Roller Bearings
E-mail a Friend
Bookmark This Site
This site uses Adobe PDFs Download Acrobat here
Rotor Clip offers wave springs to handle bearing pre-loads with its series of TruWave™ wave springs. These single-turn wave springs are available in inch (SST series) and metric (MST series) in sizes from ½” to16” (16mm to 170mm) and are ideal for short deflection applications, offering the following advantages for bearing retention:
• Overhead assembly possible, since the wave spring can lightly grip the inside of the bearing bore.
• Can be installed automatically via a tapered mandrel similar to the automatic installation of retaining rings.
• Even load / force with small tolerances due to even, sinusoidal waves in the spring design.
• No radial jamming, since spring ends are able to overlap and do not push against one another.
• Self-centering in bearing bore.
• Offered in a number of waves and material thicknesses.
Call your nearest BDI location or visit www.rotorclip.com for online specs for wave springs, as well as retaining rings, spiral rings, constant section “snap” rings and self-compensating hose clamps.
© BDI 2012
Site Developed by MindStreams